Event date: 10/7/2022 7:00 PM - 10/9/2022 7:00 PM Export event
Ghost Stories ... In the Park ... In the Dark!
First Friday/Saturday/Sunday in October, River Walk Pavilion
An annual favorite!
Our storytellers weave yarns of the supernatural; some funny, some terrrrrifying.
- Knock. Knock. Knock. - an escaped killer is on the loose, and your car breaks down!
- Tailypo - a strange varmit invades your cabin.
- Monster Mash - when you're working in the lab, late one night...
- Tweets of Terror - spooky tales told in 144 characters!
You'll have a FRIGHTFULLY good time! Fun for the whole family.
Shows are about an hour long:
- Friday 7pm - a little less scary
- Saturday 6pm - a little less scary
- Saturday 8pm - a litte more scary
- Sunday 7pm - a little more scary
It's an outdoor event, so dress for the day's weather. You'll be sitting on benches under a pavilion in the open air for about an hour. Folks often bring a blanket to cover their legs on cold nights.
Ghost Stories is held in partnership with the Naperville Park District, so tickets are purchased through them. Please see their website for ticket price and availability.