Event date: 10/7/2022 7:00 PM - 10/9/2022 7:00 PM Export event
Ghost Stories ... In the Park ... In the Dark!
First Friday/Saturday/Sunday in October, River Walk Pavilion
An annual favorite!
Our storytellers weave yarns of the supernatural; some funny, some terrrrrifying.
- Knock. Knock. Knock. - an escaped killer is on the loose, and your car breaks down!
- Tailypo - a strange varmit invades your cabin.
- Monster Mash - when you're working in the lab, late one night...
- Tweets of Terror - spooky tales told in 144 characters!
You'll have a FRIGHTFULLY good time! Fun for the whole family.
Shows are about an hour long:
- Friday 7pm - a little less scary
- Saturday 6pm - a little less scary
- Saturday 8pm - a litte more scary
- Sunday 7pm - a little more scary
It's an outdoor event, so dress for the day's weather. You'll be sitting on benches under a pavilion in the open air for about an hour. Folks often bring a blanket to cover their legs on cold nights.
Watch this space for ticket information mid-August.
Held in partnership with the Naperville Park District.